Dive Resort Marketing
Seasmoke Knows Diving
Since 1999 with Anthony’s Key Resort on Roatan, we have worked with dive resorts and dive shops to develop attractive offers for dive groups – we know what sells; we can help. We know what divers are looking for and what’s available from your competitors.
We can time your campaign to coincide with a dive show in your area, or with creating a buzz around a limited time offer you’re taking to large conventions, like DEMA.
An Innovative and Powerful Public Relations Initiative
Seasmoke PR’s group dive and dive resort program saves you thousands in trade show fees and directly places your dive message in front of hundreds of shop owners and group travel coordinators in the USA and Canada.
Rather than pay for flights, car rental, accommodations, meals, and trade show fees, our program takes advantage of an industry leading dive database to build inexpensive leads. You’ll receive valuable marketing exposure with dive shop owners, wholesalers and clubs via e-mail distributions to an industry-leading database with a familiarization (FAM) package or a discount on your products or services.
Our professional, dive-savvy staff follows-up directly with dive shop owners via telephone, resulting in new, powerful relationships and contacts for your property with the people that will actively promote your product to their clientele on an ongoing basis.
Seasmoke does the ground work for you, developing new leads for your sales to take over, nurture, and facilitate group bookings.
Why Dive Resort Marketing
In today’s constantly changing and challenging travel industry, a group or two per month can nicely round out occupancy resulting in less need for promotional discounting. Our group dive program is about building lasting relationships with many grip booking year after year as repeat customers.
Industry-Leading Group Dive Database
Our comprehensive and up-to-date group dive database can be utilized to directly target market to your specifications, and create specialty lists for:
- USA and Canada: Dive shops and dive clubs
- USA dive wholesalers
- Self-identified dive groups (Rainbow divers, etc)
- Underwater photographic societies
Our database has been sourced from: PADI, NAUI, SSI, SDI, ACUC, ANDI, CMAS, UTD, USAS, PDIC, and NASE.
In a nutshell, we get your information in front of dive shop owners and club organizers in a timely and inviting way; and then we follow up, making sure they’re clear about your offer. The time, coordination, and expense of developing solid, compelling offers can fall flat if your audience can’t be reached.
Campaign elements include…
- Dedicated staff strategizes and coordinates with you to create a special or discount on a product or package you wish to offer.
- We develop a branded e-flyer with professional, eye-catching copy and graphics and send it to our database-relevant dive shop operators and clubs to begin the conversation.
- 12x distributions sent monthly to the USA and Canadian dive industry.
- We’ll follow up—live on the phone—and make contact with Group Dive coordinators, utilizing professionally prepared, solid, consistent messages to ensure our authentic dialogue is direct, succinct, and well informed.
Let us show you what we can do! Just drop us a line, and we’ll set you up with a complimentary assessment—and, of course, answer any questions you may have. Contact Us